Harvest Saver Tray Dryer Overview
The Harvest Saver is an ideal machine for taking that first step
into commercial dehydration. The Harvest Saver is a compact dryer,
and is our most popular. The Harvest Saver has the ability to dry a
wide variety of products like fruits, veggies, jerky, raw food
products, pet treats, and the list keeps growing! This kind of
versatility makes the Harvest Saver a great fit for most
applications and an excellent choice for start-up businesses, lab
research, and food innovation centers.
- NSF approved for food sanitation safety.
- UL approved for electrical safety.
- Electrical power range 208V up to 240V single phase.
- Full load amperes @ 46.5 using 9.2 kW.
- Load amperes depending on speed of fan and product load.
- 60 amps dedicated line recommended.
- Double-wall Stainless Steel insulated construction.
- It has 88 sq ft (8.175 m2) on 14 trays that measure
24-inches x 38-inches (60.96 cm x 91.44 cm)
- Choice of Perforated or Solid, stainless steel trays.
- It has 4 fan speeds, 2200 Cubic Feet / Minute (62.297 Cubic
Meters / Minute) maximum.
- Typically requires venting out of room.
- This unit has a variable intake system to control the humidity
- It is on wheels for ease of
moving and fits through doorways.
- Dimensions: 60-inches (152.4 cm) wide, 34-inches (86.36 cm)
deep, 60-inches (152.4 cm) high.
- Programmable timer feature up to 99 hours.
- Temperature range from ambient up to 200°F/93.33°C.
- This unit is approximately 532 lbs (241.311 kg); 800 lbs
(362.874 kg) when crated.
Harvest Saver Operation Costs
||Fan Motor HP/Amps
||Heat Type, Max load
||Average Electrical Load (Fan)
||Average Heat Load
||Average Hourly Cost Fan/Heat
HP, 3.2 Amps
kw x $0.12 = $1.08
0.65 kw/hr x $0.12 = $0.08
Total Average Cost = $1.16/hr
Note: The Harvest Saver's electrical power
range is from 208V up to 240V, single phase
power. All heating loads were computed based on
a 40% consumption rate. This is an average
figure, and may not accurately represent all
applications. Energy costs will vary per
kilowatt. Please check utility rates or your
- Telfon Liners
- Digital Thermometer
- Choice of Data logger or Chart Recorder
- Tray Cart
- Extra set of trays (solid or perforated)